Jamb cancels the long troubling cut off mark policy
- Kolaboy – Kola From the East (KFE) EP download
- Kolaboy – Ojadili (mp3 download)
- 9ice – Aye Labowo (mp3 download)
- Olamide – NATI (mp3 download)
- Portable – Money Before You Love (mp3 download)
- Asake – Fadamokaino (mp3 download)
2021 Jamb Cut Off Mark: JAMB Cancels National Cut Off Mark Policy, Due to a massive failure in the 2021 Jamb examinations, The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has taken a U-turn on the national cut off mark policy.
In a meeting held on Tuesday at the 2021 policy meeting presided over by the Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu, the body had further stated that institutions will now be left with the ability to determine their own cut-off mark.
JAMB Registrar Prof. Is-haq Oloyede who spoke during the event went on and listed some schools who had already prosed for their Cut off Mark;
In the list he mentioned some universities and their cut off mark:
- University of Maiduguri proposed 150,
- Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto proposed 140,
- Pan Atlantic University proposed 210,
- University of Lagos 200,
- Lagos State University190,
- Covenant University 190,
- And Bayero University Kano, 180.
Lastly, he added that henceforth, schools will no longer be allowed to offer admission on their own, the process has to be done and all the documents uploaded via the JAMB Portal (JAMB CAPS).
- Tiwa Savage Naked video on stage causes a stir (see full video)
- Nardo Wick Biography, Networth, Age, Girlfriend, more…
- Lil Baby height/how tall is Lil Baby
- Kizz Daniel clears the air on the Tanzanian Afroclassic tour 2022 debacle
- Rod Wave concert 2022
- Rod Wave net worth and all you need to know about the American Artist