Emilia Jones is a talented British actress who has been making waves in the entertainment industry for several years. Born on February 23, 2002, in London, England, Emilia Jones Net worth began her career at a young age and has since become a well-respected and sought-after actress. She has appeared in a number of films and television shows, showcasing her impressive range and versatility as an actress.
Jones’ most recent role is that of Margot in the film “Cat Person,” which is based on the viral short story of the same name by Kristen Roupenian.
This content contains all you need to know a Emilia Jones
Margot in ‘Cat Person
Emilia Jones’ career breakthrough came with her role as Margot in the 2023 movie ‘Cat Person.‘ The film is based on the viral New Yorker short story of the same name by Kristen Roupenian.
In the film, Margot is a college student who goes on a date with an older man named Robert, played by Nicholas Braun. The date starts off well, but things quickly take a turn for the worse as Margot realizes that Robert is not who she thought he was.
Jones’ portrayal of Margot was praised by critics for her ability to convey the character’s vulnerability and insecurities. The Los Angeles Times described Jones’ performance as “impressive” and noted that she “carries the film with ease.”
‘Cat Person’ marks a significant milestone in Jones’ career, as it is her first leading role in a major motion picture. Prior to this, she had appeared in supporting roles in films such as ‘Coda’ and ‘Horrible Histories: The Movie – Rotten Romans.’
Jones’ performance in ‘Cat Person’ has already generated buzz for potential award nominations, cementing her status as a rising star in Hollywood.
Emilia Jones Movies
Emilia Jones is a British actress known for her versatile acting skills and her ability to portray complex characters with ease. She made her acting debut in 2010 and has since appeared in several movies and TV shows. Here are some of her notable performances in movies:
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011) – Emilia Jones made her film debut with a small role in this blockbuster movie. She played a mermaid in the fourth installment of the popular Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.
- What We Did on Our Holiday (2014) – In this comedy-drama, Emilia Jones played the role of Lottie, the daughter of a couple who are going through a divorce. Her performance in the movie was praised for its emotional depth and maturity.
- Brimstone (2016) – Emilia Jones played the role of Joanna, the daughter of a mute midwife played by Dakota Fanning. The movie is a dark and intense western thriller that explores themes of violence, religion, and revenge.
- Ghostland (2018) – Emilia Jones played the role of young Beth in this horror movie. The movie follows a mother and her two daughters who inherit a house from their aunt, only to discover that it is haunted by a malevolent presence.
- Coda (2021) – Emilia Jones played the lead role of Ruby in this critically acclaimed drama. The movie tells the story of a teenage girl who is the only hearing member of her deaf family and her struggle to pursue her passion for music while balancing her responsibilities towards her family.
- Cat Person (2023) – Emilia Jones stars as Margot in this psychological thriller based on the viral short story of the same name by Kristen Roupenian, which was directed by Susanna Fogel. The movie explores the horrors of dating and the power dynamics between men and women.
What is Emilia Jones’s net worth?
As of 2023, Emilia Jones’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. She is a young actress who has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry with her talent and hard work.
Jones has appeared in several movies and TV shows, including the Netflix series Locke & Key, Doctor Who, and Utopia. She gained critical acclaim for her lead role as Ruby Rossi in the Academy Award-winning film CODA in 2021.