It’s time to enjoy another awesome action movie titled A Haunting in Venice 2023. This content contains the trailer of the movie, the cast, and where to stream.
A Haunting in Venice 2023 Trailer
The official trailer for “A Haunting in Venice” was released on September 9, 2023, by 20th Century Studios. The 2-minute and 25-second trailer provides a glimpse into the supernatural thriller based on the celebrated sleuth Hercule Poirot, created by Agatha Christie. The trailer has already garnered over 3.6 million views on YouTube.
The trailer opens with eerie music and a shot of post-World War II Venice. The camera then pans to Poirot, played by Kenneth Branagh, who is attending a seance reluctantly. The guests are attempting to contact the dead, but things take a dark turn when one of the guests is murdered. The trailer then shows Poirot investigating the murder, with scenes of suspenseful chases and supernatural occurrences.
The trailer also features other notable actors, including Michelle Yeoh and Tina Fey. Yeoh plays a mysterious woman, while Fey portrays a journalist who becomes involved in the investigation. The trailer hints at their characters’ involvement in the supernatural events that unfold in Venice.
A Haunting in Venice boasts a star-studded cast, featuring some of the biggest names in Hollywood. Here is a breakdown of the main cast members and their respective roles in the movie:
- Kenneth Branagh as Hercule Poirot: Branagh, who also directs the film, reprises his role as the iconic detective from the 2017 film “Murder on the Orient Express.”
- Michelle Yeoh as Madame Kung: Yeoh, who is best known for her roles in “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” and “Tomorrow Never Dies,” plays Madame Kung, a wealthy socialite who is one of the guests at the scene where the murder takes place.
- Jamie Dornan as Edward Catchpool: Dornan, who gained fame for his role in the “Fifty Shades of Grey” franchise, plays Edward Catchpool, Poirot’s assistant who helps him solve the murder case.
- Tina Fey as Ariadne Oliver: Fey, who is best known for her comedic roles in “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock,” plays Ariadne Oliver, a mystery writer who is also attending the seance.
- Kelly Reilly as Caroline Sheppard: Reilly, who has appeared in films such as “Sherlock Holmes” and “Pride & Prejudice,” plays Caroline Sheppard, a friend of Poirot’s who assists him in his investigation.
- Camille Cottin as Elsa Greer: Cottin, a French actress who has appeared in films such as “Allied” and “Call My Agent!,” plays Elsa Greer, another guest at the scene who becomes a suspect in the murder case.
- Riccardo Scamarcio as Count Rudolpho Grandi: Scamarcio, an Italian actor who has appeared in films such as “John Wick: Chapter 2” and “Loro,” plays Count Rudolpho Grandi, a wealthy aristocrat who is also attending the seance.
Other notable cast members include Dylan Corbett Bader, Amir El-Masry, Jude Hill, Ali Khan, Emma Laird, and Kyle Allen.
A Haunting in Venice 2023 Release Date
“A Haunting in Venice” is an upcoming murder-mystery film set to release on September 15, 2023. The movie is directed by Kenneth Branagh and stars Branagh himself, Dylan Corbett Bader, Amir El-Masry, and Riccardo Scamarcio. The film is produced by 20th Century Studios and is expected to be released exclusively in theaters.
The release date of “A Haunting in Venice” was announced in July 2023, and since then, fans have been eagerly waiting for the movie to hit the screens. The film is expected to be a major box office hit, given the success of the previous movies in the franchise and the star-studded cast.
Where can I watch/stream A Haunting in Venice 2023 ?
The movie will be shown in a variety of locations, including select IMAX theaters and cinemas across the United States.
For those interested in experiencing the movie in IMAX, there will be a special screening event on Saturday, September 9, 2023, and early access screenings on Wednesday, September 13, 2023. The IMAX theaters listed on the IMAX website will be showing the movie.
It is also worth noting that the movie has a PG-13 rating and a runtime of 103 minutes. The movie falls under the genres of drama, crime, and horror.